Why Choose an Accredited Level 4 Diploma?
We begin answering that question by first asking another, namely, what is a L4 Diploma and what does it consist of?
A Level 4 Accredited Diploma recognises specialist learning, involves detailed analysis of a high level of information and knowledge in a specific area of either work or study. As a guide, learning at this level is particularly appropriate for people working in technical and professional jobs, and those who manage or develop other team members.
Oxford Learning College’s wide range (see below) of Accredited Level 4 Diplomas are all equivalent to a BTEC HNC qualification. These qualifications are accredited by CIE Global, and offer you a choice of further study routes at the end of the course. If you’re particularly interested in continuing your studies, you should note that once you’ve finished your L4 you can progress straight onto a L5 Diploma course. All of Oxford Learning College’s Accredited Level 4 Diplomas are deemed to be equivalent to half of a foundation degree, or a full BTEC HNC Qualification. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded with 120 Academic Credits alongside your completion certification.
For students currently holding a Level 3 Diploma or A Level qualification, the Level 4 Diploma course represents an excellent and obvious next step as they are equivalent to Certificates of Higher Education.
It’s only sensible to point out that, if you’re planning to progress your studies further, be sure you check with your chosen university or college whether a placement will be accepted post successful study of a Level 4 Diploma, before purchasing a programme.
Below is the full list of Oxford Learning College’s current L4 Diploma range, all available for you to study at home in your time and your own way.
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Therapeutic Person-Centred Counselling
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Childcare Studies
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Animal Psychology
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Animal Studies
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Business Studies
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Coaching
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Environmental Science
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Health, Diet and Nutrition
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Management
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Marketing, Media and Advertising
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Psychology
- Level 4 Accredited Diploma in Sports Science
So why would you choose a Level 4 Diploma? The most obvious answer is to advance yourself and give you increased employment and promotion opportunities. As with all further education opportunities, you’re only going to get out of it what you put in; so be sure you’ve made the appropriate arrangements in your work and personal commitments to dedicate the time to get the best possible grade at the end of the course.